The Oliff's

The Oliff's
Back: Amos Lewis, Thomas Millen, John Thomas, Ella Louise / Middle: Janet Mary, Mrs Louise Florence Oliff, Hon. Albert Thomas Oliff / Front: Percy Charles, Edie Kate, Albert

Wednesday 7 August 2019

Louise Florence Oliff


So after a few months of not being able to face all the boxes of memorabilia, I have started sorting again

I think this tinted photo is of my Great Grandmother
Louise Florence Oliff
I also found a newspaper clipping of Lady Millicent Taylour

There isn't much about her on the internet but I did find an article about her rather lively wedding on 28th April 1930 in The Glasgow Herald

It must be quite an old clipping since she looks to be in her 20's
She died in 1975 and as far as I know was no relation, so why the clipping was in with the other memorabilia I don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment